Germantown Lodge #95

Chartered 1841.

The original lodge building stood on Germantown Road in Germantown, Tennessee across from the old Baptist Church.

During the Civil War, when most of the town was burned, the lodge building and the Presbyterian Church were spared, because the Union commanding officer was both a Mason and Presbyterian.

The original building did burn down shortly after the turn of the century.  A new building was built in 1904 and served the Lodge until it was sold to the Presbyterian Church for expansion and the Lodge merged with White Station-O.K. Hock Lodge.

Merged with White Station-O.K. Houck Lodge #707 in 2003.

© Unity Lodge #95 F. & A.M. 2014